Ifö Electric AB cares for your personal integrity. This data protection policy explains how Ifö Electric AB collects and uses personal data. For questions regarding privacy and data protection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, for example, to purchase a product or service from us, you agree to our data protection policy and our processing of your personal information. You also agree that Ifö Electric AB uses electronic communication channels to send information to you.
In order to offer our services and products, we need to process your personal information as below. We do this with the uttermost care of your integrity.
What information is collected?
Collection and use of data
This data protection policy covers data collected online and offline, including personal information that we may collect through multiple channels, such as websites, social media, phone or email contacts, and events/fairs. We may combine personal data collected in a way (such as a website) with personal data collected in another way (e.g. fairs).
Information you provide to us:
You can directly or indirectly provide us with information about yourself and your company in a variety of ways, such as when you make a request for a product or service that we sell, when you order something from our website, report that you want to get newsletters, interact with our social media, buy, or contact us by email, letter or phone. This information may be:
– Personal and contact information. Name, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, position in the company etc.
– Payment Information. Billing information, bank account number, etc.
Information we collect about you:
When you come into contact with us, we can collect information (note that we do not always necessarily collect all data below):
– Personal and contact information. Name, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number and position in the company.
– Information about products/services. Details about the products or services you have purchased or shown interest in purchasing.
– Financial information. Any credit, debts or negative payment history.
– Historical Information. Previous purchase, payment and credit history unit Information.
– Unit Information. E.g. IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution.
– Geographic Information. Your geographical location
The information you provide, the information we collect about you, as well as information about the products or services and the financial information, is generally necessary to enter into a contractual relationship with us, while the other information we collect generally is necessary for other purposes, as described below.
What do we do with the information?
Provides, performs and improves our services. All data is used to provide, perform and improve our services. Ifö Electric AB processes personal data for the following purposes based on the following legal grounds:
Who can we share the information with?
In order to fulfill our commitments to our customers and other stakeholders, we may transfer or share the information with third parties such as suppliers or subcontractors, authorized resellers, and distributors or service providers. We take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection upon transfer to or sharing with such third parties.
We may provide necessary information to the relevant authorities if we are required to do so by law or if you have agreed to do so.
What we will NOT do with the data.
Ifö Electric AB will not sell the collected information to third parties.
Where do we process your personal information?
Ifö Electric AB processes the data within the EU/EEA. Ifö Electric AB takes all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data is handled safely and with an adequate level of protection.
How long do we save the data?
We save data as long as it is necessary to meet the purpose for which the data was collected, or to fulfill our commitments and as long as required by statutory storage times, especially as regards accounting requirements.
Your rights of access, rectification, and deletion
– Right to access your data. You are entitled to request a copy of the information Ifö Electric AB has about you and verify the information we have about you.
– Right to correct. You are entitled to correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
– Right to be deleted (“The right to be forgotten”). You are entitled to request the deletion of your personal data for those cases where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. However, there may be legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting parts of the data. These obligations may come from accounting and tax legislation. What we do then is to block the data we are required to save, from being used for purposes other than fulfilling such legal obligations.
Cookies and similar techniques.
Ifö Electric AB has an organization number 556033-3576 and is based on FågelContact us at email@example.com if you have questions regarding our processing of personal data or this data protection policy.
Data protection policy was updated on April 3, 2018.
Cookies & similar techniques
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers. These are sent from our web server and stored on your device as shown below. We use different cookies:
Session cookies are a temporary cookie that ends when you close your browser or app.
Permanent cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until you delete them or expire.
The cookies we use usually improve the services we offer you. Some of our services require cookies to work, while others are available to make our services more flexible for you.
Your browser or device will usually allow you to change the settings for the usage and scope of cookies. Go to the settings of your browser or device to learn more about adjusting the settings for cookies. For example, you can choose to block all cookies, accept only first-party cookies, or delete cookies when you close your browser.
If you have questions about data protection or cookies, you are welcome to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org